HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Admin

PostSubject: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 am

Hey, all! In the game I'm Natsu and as you guys can probably tell from this site and stuff I'm pretty into anime and games and stuff. I'm 24 and my real name is Alan. I'm married and have been for great years. I'm looking forward to playing with you all and hope you guys are as enthusiastic about making this guild the best one on Unicorn as I am! See you all in game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moxy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

HI everyone,

My name is Moxy but you probably know me more from my SB ingame called Vermida. I am pretty new in unicorn but i have been playing for 2 years on Bahamut before. I quit for a year to play Aika but i am back cause i am bored there.

I am from Holland and I am 29 yo. I just finished my study at the university and currently trying to find a steady job.

My characters in the guild are:

Moxy: r3 priest
Vermida: r3 SB
Scisa: r2 strider (going SH)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syndrome

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:32 am

Hey Guys,

I'm Syndrome. Im 17 yo and soon to be 18 and im from the USA. Ive been playing this game for about 4 months. I got into this game from a friend that hardly plays anymore but i got hooked somehow. But yea I'm still working on my alts and i'll keep you informed and if you wanna know my real name then ask me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zewels

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:45 am

Heillo all! My real name is Janis.
Now i'm without work & i'm not studying. So i'll be spending some part of my free time with you all. Hoping to hawe some 'more' great times playing this game.
Started playing this game recently. so there is alot of things that i dont know. well less now becouse i'm r4 i think. Very Happy so be ready for more of my annoyng questions Wink

Last edited by zewels on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnitaHale

PostSubject: uhh   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 am

how do you join the guild? im a level 13 huna, i was in the guild in the past but i deleted a few characters & arent anymore her names Laelia & i think some remember me, i forgot which one i was in, i used pixie a lot on my toons if that helps? i remember that anyone could invite in the guild, so yah. Razz i remember that part lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pejoluck

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 pm

heya all,

i'm pejoluck, real name Milo, i'm from slovakia but living in the UK (and maybe in future in new zealand) - in game you know me as Altariel or Nerwen. i'm pretty new in this game (like month or so) but i play also eve online, and used to play lineage 2 and aion. :-) that's bout it :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pejoluck.eclipse.co.uk
St3alth

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 am

Heya all,
Real name is Art I'm 21
Ingame known as "ST3ALTH (R5/BS), AngelCleric (R4/Priest)"
Living in Finland, been playing rappelz for a sometime in and out hahaha.
But yeah in overall I'm lazy as hell Smile but thats about it for nows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!   

Back to top Go down

Introduction to your friendly neighborhood guild leader!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1